- RAIR sod turns at Kiama and Berry and Wagga Wagga officially opened
This week we have seen two sod turns and one official opening for the NSW Government’s $122 million Rural Ambulance Infrastructure Redevelopment (RAIR) Program.
- How does Art fit into Hospitals?
Last week Health Infrastructure spoke at the Artstate conference in Lismore.
- Culcairn MPS site inspected by Premier Gladys Berejiklian
Premier Gladys Berejiklian this week inspected progress on the new Culcairn Multipurpose Service, which will deliver first-class health care and facilities for older residents.
- Schematic designs for the new Goulburn Base Hospital are now available to the public
Schematic designs for the $120m Goulburn Base Hospital and Health Service Redevelopment have been completed and are now available for the local community to inspect.
- Eight new HealthOne facilities to be built across NSW
Deputy Premier and Minister for Regional NSW John Barilaro and Health Minister Brad Hazzard have announced that the NSW Government is building eight new one-stop shop health facilities as part of a $100m investment into the HealthOne Program.
- Expansion of the Prince of Wales Hospital Emergency Department beginning soon
The Prince of Wales Hospital's Emergency Department is set to be refurbished and expanded.
- New Wyong and Toukley ambulance stations announced
The NSW Government’s $122 million Rural Ambulance Infrastructure Reconfiguration (RAIR) program will see two new NSW Ambulance stations at Toukley and Wyong.
- New $12 million Biobank opened at Royal Prince Alfred Hospital Campus
The largest storage bank for human biospecimens in the southern hemisphere opened its doors in Sydney this week, and is set to revolutionise medical research in Australia.
- Construction at the Tumbarumba MPS site has begun
Today marked the start of construction on the new $32 million Tumbarumba Multipurpose Service (MPS) site.
- The first concrete pour at Manning Hospital has taken place
The first major concrete pour was completed on Tuesday as part of the Stage 1 $20 million Manning Hospital Redevelopment.