- The Northern Beaches Brookvale Community Health Centre is now open
The $50 million Brookvale Community Health Centre is officially open, delivering 22 health services, including the first in house BreastScreen NSW for the Northern Beaches.
- Huge crowds tour Armidale’s newly redeveloped Hospital
Almost 600 people from Armidale and across the region enjoyed a behind-the-scenes view of the completed first stage of the $60 million Armidale Hospital Redevelopment during last weekend’s community open day.
- Blacktown Hospital’s brand new multi-storey is now open
A visit to Blacktown Hospital is now easier following today’s opening of a new $18 million state-of-the-art multi-storey expansion, with a high-tech system that alerts patients and visitors to the nearest available car space.
- Construction of the new car park at Wyong Hospital kicks off
This week marked a significant milestone in the $200 million Wyong Hospital redevelopment, with construction starting on the new 500-space car park.
- Forensic Medicine & Coroner’s Court topped out
Construction on the $91.5 million Forensic Medicine and Coroner’s Court Complex at Lidcombe today reached its highest point, with a ‘topping out’ ceremony performed by NSW Minister for Health Brad Hazzard.
- The new Broken Hill Community Health Centre is now on the road
The 42 modules that form the Community Health Centre, the centrepiece of the NSW Government’s $30 million Broken Hill Health Service Redevelopment, have started rolling into Broken Hill this week.
- WATCH: The power of collaboration: A case study at St George
Health Infrastructure, in partnership with South Eastern Sydney LHD, Multiplex and Johnstaff delivered the centerpiece of the NSW Government’s $277 million St George Hospital Redevelopment, the Acute Services Building late last year.
- Sutherland Hospital Expansion officially opened
Last week the new building expansion as part of the $62.9 million redevelopment at Sutherland Hospital was officially opened by NSW Premier Gladys Berejiklian and NSW Minister for Health Brad Hazzard.
- Fire safety review update
Health Infrastructure working in partnership with the NSW Government Cladding Taskforce has carried out a preliminary review of all its NSW Health registered assets.
- Recent events held by HI Legal: GC21 Workshop and WHS Forum
HI Legal recently organised and hosted a GC21 Workshop and WHS Forum for Health Infrastructure staff, stakeholders, contractors and consultants.