NSW Government - Health Infrastructure Capital Projects
The development of capital projects by Health Infrastructure follows the NSW Health Process of Facility Planning, in more detail the typical project lifecycle includes the following:
- Strategic needs development
- Long term Master Planning of Health Campuses
- Detailed facility development strategy
- Detailed functional concept planning
- Facility Design & Documentation
- Operational Commencement and Handover
- Defect period
Consultation with Doctors, nurses, healthcare workers,community members and local hospital management underpins the planning for each and every infrastructure project undertaken by Health Infrastructure on behalfof the NSW Ministry of Health.
We are in the process of updating this page. Please stay tuned for more capital project updates.
To visit our projects please click on one of the images below:
- Prince of Wales Nelune Comprehensive Cancer & Australian Advanced Treatment Centre
Click here to find out more about this project.