September was another busy month for Health Infrastructure, with a number of exciting milestones reached on many of our projects, including:
- The location announced for the new Birmingham Garden NSW Ambulance station
- Tenders called for the construction of Wagga Wagga Base Hospital Redevelopment Stage 3
- Construction began on the new Yass Ambulance station
- A contractor was announced for the New Maitland Hospital
- Bankstown NSW Ambulance Superstation held an official opening and to mark NSW Ambulance appreciation day
- Events marked the completion of construction on the Kiama and Griffith Ambulance Stations
A big thank you to all Hospital and NSW Ambulance staff, builders, and everyone else involved in making our projects a great success.