Health Infrastructure is calling for Expressions of Interest (EOI) from leaders in the creative, health and disability sectors to join its Arts Advisory Panel.
The Panel, established in 2018, advocates for and provides strategic advice and knowledge for arts projects across NSW and applicants from diverse backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.
The Arts Advisory Panel aims to enhance arts initiatives that celebrates local culture and heritage, and fosters inclusion, creativity, enterprise and clinical innovation.
Current members of the Arts Advisory Panel include patient advocates and community representatives across NSW Health.
Highly valued skills and experience
The following skills and experience are desired but not essential:
- Senior experience and expertise in the following areas:
- Performing arts
- Arts and cultural activities
- Fundraising, philanthropy and sponsorship
- Disability Sector
- An ability to constructively participate in an advisory capacity and exercise a range of views that reflect the diversity of the community
- Knowledge and experience with community and/or business networks and linkages within NSW
- Strong appreciation and value of public art galleries and museums
- A willingness to commit time and contribute to Arts Advisory Panel activities and tasks outside regular meetings
- Patrons or major Capital Philanthropists with an interest or connection to the Australian arts industry
Respond to the Expression of Interest
To respond to the EOI, please submit the following items to Hi-Arts@health.nsw.gov.au
- Provide a covering letter of introduction that details your application response (max 1 page).
- Provide a resume outlining your experience and qualifications in relation to the skills and experience section outlined (max 2 pages).
- Prepare an indication of your proposed daily rate and any other relevant terms such as provision of services.
- To be provided upon notification of successful application:
- professional indemnity insurance (not less than $1m),
- WorkCover and public liability insurances (not less than $5m).
This will be a two part EOI with further information regarding specific roles and proposed probity / contractual arrangements to be made available to shortlisted EOI respondents.
Where professional services firms respond, please nominate individuals proposed as Members of the Arts Advisory Panel.