Health Infrastructure has responsibility for delivery of a number of statewide programs, where a single initiative is delivered in a number of locations across NSW.
- $700 million Statewide Mental Health Infrastructure Program (SWMHIP) - supporting the delivery of mental health infrastructure reform in NSW
- $232 million Rural Ambulance Infrastructure Reconfiguration (RAIR) Stage 1 and Stage 2 programs - providing local paramedics with modern, fit-for-purpose infrastructure to better meet the emergency medical care needs of communities in regional and rural NSW
- $202 million Sydney Ambulance Metropolitan Infrastructure Strategy (SAMIS) - reshaping NSW Ambulance’s operations in metropolitan Sydney, transforming the majority of the existing 43 ambulance stations into a network of superstations, supported by smaller, standby stations called paramedic response points.
- $100 million HealthOne program - delivering infrastructure and technology solutions to improve access to primary integrated healthcare services in 20 communities across NSW
- $488.8 million NSW Ambulance Infrastructure Program - delivering new ambulance stations across NSW to provide local paramdeics with modern, fit-for-purpose infrastructure.
- $45.3 million Key Worker Accommodation - planning to deliver modern, sustainable accommodation for health workers in Far West, Murrumbidgee, and Southern NSW Local Health Districts, as part of the $500 million funding boost for rural health projects.
- $297 million Multipurpose Services (MPS) Program - Stage 5 - building new facilities and upgrading existing facilities as part of the Multipurpose Service (MPS) program to provide regional and remote communities with modern and fit-for-purpose health and aged care services.
- $93 million End of Life Care Program - redevelopment and refurbishment of palliative care facilities across NSW.
- Arts in Health Program – integrating arts into NSW Health capital works to create engaging public health spaces and improve clinical health and wellbeing outcomes for patients, staff and visitors.
- NSW Health Prototyping Centre - Health Infrastructure, in partnership with eHealth NSW, HealthShare NSW and NSW Health Pathology, established the NSW Health Prototyping Centre (HPC) – a rapid prototyping, testing and design facility to support healthcare innovation, services, and solution improvements.