Health Infrastructure (HI) is inviting expressions of interest for the HI Medical Technology Panel
The panel will support the delivery of HI capital projects and asset management programsthrough strategic expert advice in the following categories:
- Medical Technology Management (including data verification and biomedical resourcing)
- Medical Equipment Subject Matter Expertise (including Asset Audits, Technical Project Management and Commissioning)
- Radiation/MRI Safety Consultants
- Furniture, Fixtures and Equipment Subject Matter Expertise
- Medical Equipment Sustainability
Members of the panel will be independent, qualified, and experienced service providers.
Up to 10 independent suppliers will be appointed in each category in the panel for a 3-year period (with the option to extend for an additional 2 years) with annual reviews.
Applicants can submit Expressions of Interest for the Health Infrastructure Medical Technology Panel via the eTendering website
until 31 May 2023.