Thursday 24 March 2021
Yass’ new Ambulance Station, delivered under the NSW Government's $132 million Rural Ambulance Infrastructure Reconfiguration (RAIR) Stage 1 program, was officially opened this month.
Designed with input from local paramedics, the station will enable NSW Ambulance to meet the mobile emergency care needs of Yass and surrounds.
The new Yass NSW Ambulance station includes:
- internal parking for up to four emergency ambulance vehicles
- administration and office areas
- multipurpose meeting/training room
- relief accommodation
- logistics and storage areas
- staff parking
- deliveries and loading bay
- external wash bay.
Get all the latest Health Infrastructure news on Twitter