Health Infrastructure projects were awarded across five different categories as part of the Master Builders Association of NSW Excellence in Construction Awards held on Saturday, 12 November.
The Master Builders Association of NSW Excellence in Construction Awards is a hallmark annual event for the commercial, industrial and civil engineering sectors. The Awards celebrate outstanding achievements by companies and individuals in the NSW building and construction industry.
Award winning Health Infrastructure projects are:
- Health Buildings New – Up to $60M - Western Cancer Centre Dubbo – Lipman
- Health Buildings New – $100 –200M - Wyong Hospital Redevelopment – Richard Crookes Constructions
- Health Buildings New - $200- 300M - Hornsby Ku-ring-gai Stage 2 Redevelopment – BESIX Watpac
- Health Buildings New – $300- 400M - New Maitland Hospital – Multiplex Constructions
- Health Buildings New – $400M and over - Westmead Hospital Redevelopment Central Acute Services Building – Multiplex Constructions
Congratulations to all our project teams and partners.