Tuesday 29 September
The new Clinical Services Building at the $150 million Goulburn Hospital and Health Service Redevelopment has reached its highest point of construction, with a traditional topping out ceremony held this week.
The four-storey Clinical Services Building will include:
- main entry and hospital reception
- expanded emergency department
- medical imaging department
- intensive care unit
- operating theatres, with day surgery, recovery and pre-admission areas
- medical, surgical, paediatric and geriatric inpatient wards with specific designated palliative care beds
- maternity and birthing suite
- ambulatory paediatric and antenatal clinics
- sterilising services space, mortuary, patient flow, mental health triage and emergency call service.
Construction is on track for completion in late 2021.
Get all the latest Health Infrastructure news on Twitter